ACCIDENTAL DEATH & DISMEMBERMENT
No one ever wants to think about accidents that take or severely limit life, yet no one wants to face that situation without a financial safety net. We offer coverage in the event an accident takes your life or causes an injury that severely limits your livelihood. Just one decision to take this insurance can mean a world of a difference in an emergency.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
AD&D Coverage Amount Equals
- 200% of the amount of life insurance coverage on any of the following:
- Promotional Guarantee Issue Offer
- Guarantee Issue Offer
- Simplified Issue Offer
- VADD coverage amount available also if you are under age 60 and do not quality for any of the above life insurance offers.
- Minimum benefit $50,000
- $25,000 increments up to $200,000
Reduction Schedule Applicable To All AD&D Coverages
- At age 65, benefits reduce by 50%
- At age 70, benefits reduce to $20,000
- Benefits terminate at age 80
Funeral Discounts and Planning Services
Total Control Account
- Death claim proceeds paid via the TCA Settlement Option – an interest bearing account with draft writing privileges
- Relieves beneficiaries of the need to make immediate decisions about what to do with a lump sum check, while giving them the flexibility to access funds as needed and earn interest on the proceeds as they assess their financial situation
Available to members of NFICA.LOGIN OR JOIN
Are illnesses covered?
This insurance would cover you if you died as a result of an accident. It does not cover death from an illness or natural causes
What is dismemberment coverage?
Dismemberment coverage pays a benefit if you lose a limb in an accident. May cover the loss of sight, hearing etc. Please check policy for specifics of your coverage.